Meter Manager Site Verification
Site Verification is designed specifically for metering, so the system is able to enforce utility-specific business rules about what tasks, inspections and tests should be performed based on the work order type and type of service.
- Captures the full detail of all field work
- Configurable for different levels of work, presenting and capturing the data elements appropriate for each technician, from someone doing a simple residential inspection to a more complex instrument-rated meter installation.
- Works in real-time with a wireless area network (WAN)
- Integrated mapping, with high resolution satellite imagery and street view photos included
- Supports combination barcode reader/imager to scan meters and then document the “as found” read
- Photos may be attached to a test or a service
- A notes field allows additional access information regarding the meter and the account
- Any required site verification form and protocol will be presented to the meter tech for completion while on site
- All available site information available from the customer information system (CIS), and the TESCO Meter Records system will also be presented for the field technician to compare with what he/she finds in the field. Perhaps more importantly, this also provides all location and access instructions for the meter, as well as any safety warnings (e.g. aggressive dog on site).
- Allows the technician to document and correct any errors in downloaded information, capturing “As Expected”, “As Found”, and “As Left” values for every data element.