Meter Manager Platform
TESCO Meter Manager is an out-of-the-box, easy to use asset and inventory management platform for electric, gas and water meters, AMI communication devices, transformers, sensors, and alarms.
Designed with utilities in mind, Meter Manager provides cradle-to-grave (“full lifecycle”) processing of legacy, AMR, and AMI meters including network communications, CT/VT, volume correctors and sensors.
Modularized functions allow for customized implementations:
- Meter Shop Operations
- Site Verification
- Random/In-Service Testing
- Field Device Exchange
- Self-Service KIOSK (Consignments)
With more than 115 years of industry knowledge and experience, TESCO Meter Manager is the number one piece of software in the industry with more than 40 million assets under management supporting IOUs, Municipalities, and Cooperatives. Meter Manager has continued year over year growth and successful implementations with all sized utilities.
- Simple to complex integration - Meter Manager can be the System-of-Record (SOR) and/or interface with other SORs
- Enterprise grade 3-tier architecture able to handle hundreds of simultaneous users and tens of millions of assets
- Experienced and successful with AMI Deployments and ERP/Legacy and SAP software integrations
- Annual Users Group