Meter Manager Architecture
Meter Manager is a true three-tier application. Business logic is contained within the application server layer, while the client layer is responsible for the User Interface.
- All clients (native Windows, web, and mobile) work with the same application layer.
- Clients never connect directly to the database – all clients connect over secure HTTPS, using a compressed binary web service.
- Database server accepts connection only from the application server(s).
- A load balancer may be used to distribute clients between multiple application servers.
- The primary database may be a cluster.
- Two application servers, with a 2-server database cluster, and a reporting server, will comfortably support 200 simultaneous users and 10,000,000 devices.
- Load balanced failover and business continuity capable
Host on premise or your private cloud.
Host on TESCO’s AWS Cloud – Fault tolerant, real-time replication to disaster recovery site
Meter Manager seamlessly supports the simple to the complex customer needs.