Mesurina is the exclusive distributor of all TESCO Products for Canada.
Mesurina specializes in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of high-quality measuring instruments, test switches, accessories, and devices designed for use by public utilities companies (such as electricity distributors). All of these devices are designed as solutions to the problems faced by electrical utilities companies.
Mesurina is also involved in the development process of special application hardware to better serve the electrical metering industry. These devices will ensure better customer relations between electrical utility companies and their consumers—with more accurate metering and precise billing—and save utilities companies countless man-hours by increasing the efficiency of assigned duties.
The company was founded in 1976 by Mr. Bernard W. Krutina and is the only Canadian manufacturer of test switches for meter service departments across Canada. In 2007 TESCO – The Eastern Specialty Company acquired Mesurina, and continues to provide the highest quality test switches on the market today.
Located in Lachine (Montreal), Quebec, Mesurina services clients all across Canada.
- Mesurina Ltd. is committed to providing the best Electrical Test Switches and Meters available to the market; and we take pride in offering the best customer service—we believe in customer satisfaction.
- Our test switches are manufactured in Canada for the Canadian Market.
- We are ISO-9002-94 certified, which means our quality control guarantees you receive quality test switches.
- Nickel Plating, knurled nuts, covers and accessories, are standard features on all our switches. You do not pay more for these.
- We stand behind our products. All test switches are guaranteed to be free of manufacturer’s defects for one year from purchase.
Office Phone: 514-636-8277
Sales Phone (Jim McGill): 905-301-1640
Sales Email (Jim McGill): email@example.com
Located in Lachine, Quebec
1370 55th Avenue
1310 55th Avenue