TESCO Single & Three-Phase Transockets offer the flexibility of a single enclosure for current transformer metering and allow mounting
of current transformers and a test switch. By combining the meter
socket and transformer cabinet, TESCO provides a cost-effective metering solution.
TESCO Transockets are available with 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13 or 15 terminal meter sockets, with services up to 600 amps. TESCO Transockets are suitable for overhead and underground service and are prewired to your specifications, with your choice of current transformers and voltage transformers (if applicable).
- Meter Sockets: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13 & 15 terminal meter sockets available
- Test Switches: 1 through 10 pole configurations available, built to customers specifications for layout, connector options and handle color coding. Available in either plated or un-plated material. Rated to 600 Amps. Available with and without clear or black Lexan covers
- Enclosures: 14GA Powder Coated Galvanized Steel (16GA Cover); Aluminum enclosure also available
- Enclosure Dimensions: 24" x 33" x 12" Standard(custom enclosures available)
- Ground Stud: Pem-type stud with lock washer and hex nut
- Knock Outs: Four - 3+3.5+4 electrical knock outs
- Hub Openings: Two - 4" with cover plates
- Wiring: To customers specifications
Contact a TESCO product specialist to discuss your Transocket specifications.