TESCO Time-Run Demand Board
The TESCO Time-Run Demand Board is a customizable three-phase test board that applies potential and current to electric meters via phantom load and has the ability to set time-run intervals for comparison tests against an integrated meter. Incorporating a Shark 100 Power and Energy Meter, the TESCO Time-Run Demand Board provides true three-phase time-run testing and field-like vectors.
- Time-run testing
- Touch-screen display for setting time-run intervals
- Integrated Shark Meter for energy consumption comparison and to monitor current and potential at each bank of meters
- Zero-insertion-force (ZIF) sockets
- Closed-link meter testing
- Remote disconnect testing
- Forward and reverse current
- Customized features available upon request
- Meter Sockets: 3 to 12 positions. (3 sockets per bank). Each bank will contain 1 set of controls.
- Meter Forms: 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S, 5/35/45S, 6/36S, 8/9S, 12/25S, 14/15/16S (additional forms available upon request)
- Voltages: Auto-selected by meter form
- Amperages: 0.5A, 1.5A, 5A, 15A, 30A, 50A (with fine-tune adjustable knob)
- Power Factor: 50%, 100% (additional power factor adjustments available upon request)
- Current: Forward, Reverse
time-Run Demand Board
Purchase Tesco Equipment
Call now. Contact TESCO sales to order direct at:
To order spare or replacement parts for this item please contact your TESCO representative directly or call the number above.