TESCO Desktop Test Interface Station
Catalog No. 2210
TESCO's new Desktop Test Interface Station (Catalog No. 2210) provides metering professionals with exceptional testing flexibility. The Test Interface Station is ergonomically designed for meter technicians working in a lab or a desktop, yet still rugged for field use. The Test Interface Station includes a zero insertion force (ZIF) meter socket, voltage selection, form selection, open/closed-link selection and bi-directional cabling to power a load box/test kit & connect test standard potentials. When combined with a test kit/test standard and powered via 120 VAC, the Test Interface Station creates a single position, stand-alone, meter accuracy testing device for various socket based meters (both mechanical & solid-state).
The Desktop Test Interface Station, with the proper load box, boasts a 50 amp max current input and operates on voltages up to 480V. An optional built-in load is also available, which will provide 5 or 30 amps, or you could choose the internal load which provides 0.5 amps. With the optional disconnect operation (only functional when powered via 120 VAC/inverter), you'll be able to conduct all required meter testing while at your desktop (or in the field).
TESCO's Desktop Test Interface Station has all the functionality of the Desktop Meter Stations and can be used as a programming station, a single meter evaluation station, or a test bed for checking meter features and anomalies. And with the on-board meter socket, you'll eliminate all the adapters needed for transformer-rated and self-contained testing.
All Desktop Test Interface Stations are built with the TESCO tradition of reliability and ruggedness.
- Power Source: 120 VAC, with detachable 10' cord or TESCO Field Test Kit (not included)
- Internal Power Supply: 250 VA Transformer (Standard Model); 500 VA Transformer (Disconnect Model) - 250 VA Transformer (with taps up to 480 VAC) Both with taps up to 480 VAC
- Meter Test Current: 50 Amps max
- Meter Socket Rating: 600 Volts
- Meter Forms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/45, 6/36, 8,9, 12, 14, 15, 16
- Voltage: 0, 120, 208, 240, 277, 480 (480 is an optional feature); custom voltages available
- Potential Connections: Four, 5 Amp panel-mount sockets (4mm sheathed banana plug connectors)
- Current Connections: Six, 50 Amp panel-mount sockets (6mm connectors)
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 10" x 12.5" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs (Standard Model); 32 lbs. (Disconnect Model)
Catalog No. 2210 Options
- Disconnect Operation (Catalog No. 2210-D)
- Internal Load (Catalog No. 2210-I): 0.5 Amps
- 480 VAC Meter Testing (Catalog No. 2210-V)
- Custom Forms (Catalog No. 2210-F)
Desktop Test Interface Station
Catalog No. 2210
Purchase Tesco Equipment
Call now. Contact TESCO sales to order direct at:
To order spare or replacement parts for this item please contact your TESCO representative directly or call the number above.