TESCO Desktop Meter Stations
Catalog No. 2100
The TESCO Desktop Meter Station is an extremely versatile piece of testing equipment.
It can be used as a programming station, a single meter evaluation station, or a
test bed for checking meter features and anomalies. The newly designed Meter Station
not only has the ability to simply warm-up meters, but also has optional features such
as an external load (1PH) or an internal phantom load (0.5A), an optional disconnect
operation (500VA XFMR), a load receptacle, or a tilt chassis. For easy operation, all
options are conveniently mounted on the front panel.
To simplify your testing needs even further, the Desktop Meter
Station has an optional built-in load. This means no more carrying a load box. The loads can easily
be switched between 0, 5 and 30 amps (Custom loads available).
Catalog No. 2100 is form selectable (1, 2, 3, 4, 5/45, 6/36, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 16) & voltage
selectable (120, 208, 240, 277 & optional 480). It features a zero insertion force (ZIF) socket, which
makes the unit perfect for both the work bench, and the engineer’s desk. All models
are designed to operate using 120VAC input and have a power rating of 200VA. The
disconnect models come with a larger power supply transformer and have a power
rating of 500VA.
Are you working with TWACS® AMI Meters? The TESCO Desktop Meter Station has been redesigned and is now compatible with TWACS® AMI Meters. This optional feature will have one set of panel mounted female sheathed banana plug connections and an adapter cable to facilitate TWACS® communications to the meter from the users TWACS® PRTU Module. This gives users the ability to communicate to the TWAC® modules wired either to the L-N or L-L connections on the meter. The TWACS® communication can be turned “off” and “on” with the click of a switch, so that you can test any other type of electric meter in your inventory.
All Desktop Meter Stations are built with the TESCO tradition of reliability and ruggedness.
- Meter Forms: Form Selectable 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/45, 6/36, 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 16
- Voltages: Voltage Selectable 120/208/240/277 VA; 480 VA (optional); custom voltages available
- Dimensions: 12" x 11" x 10" (Standard Model); 12" x 13" x 10" (Disconnect & Built-in Load Models) (W x D x H)
Catalog No. 2100 Options
- *NEW* -TWACS® Communication (C): TWACS® communications to the meter from the users TWACS® PRTU Module
- Disconnect Operation (D)
- External Load (E): Up to 50 Amps
- Custom Forms (F): Contact TESCO to speak with a product specialist
- Internal Load (I): 0.5 Amp phantom load
- Built-In Load (L): 0, 5 and 30 Amps (custom loads available)
- Load Receptacle (R): 120 VAC receptacle
- Special Request (S): Contact TESCO to speak with a product specialist
- Tilt Chassis (T): Tilts to vertical for electromechanical meters
- 480 VAC Meter Testing (V)
Desktop Meter Station
Catalog No. 2100
Desktop Meter Station with
Catalog No. 2100-I-E-c
Purchase Tesco Equipment
Call now. Contact TESCO sales to order direct at:
To order spare or replacement parts for this item please contact your TESCO representative directly or call the number above.