TESCO Fused Jumper Set
Catalog No. 204
TESCO understands that every meterman is not created equally. The same goes for their tools and testing equipment. That's why TESCO is offering Fused Jumper Sets in various combinations, based on your preferences. Customization includes color, test clip style, and cable length. And, for those who really don't want to go through the process of selecting all of the pieces, we've put together a standard Fused Jumper
Set just for you (Catalog No. 204).
TESCO Fused Jumpers are primarily used to jump potential from phase-A to phase-B and to phase-C on the meter side of the safety test switch.
The standard Fused Jumper Set consists of:
- Fused Test Lead (Qty 1) - 4mm, Fused, Red, 1000V, Cat IV, 8A max, 6.875"' long
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10707-22)
- Fuse (Qty 1) - 1.6A, 6.3 x 32mm, 50KA AIC, 1000VAC, UL
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10702)
- Large Jaw Test Clips (alligator style, Qty 1) - 4mm, Red, 1000V, Cat III, 32A
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10703-22)
- Large Jaw Test Clips (alligator style, Qty 2) - 4mm, Black, 1000V, Cat III, 32A
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10703-21)
- Test Lead (Qty 1) - 4mm, Stackable, Black, M/F both ends, 600V, Cat III, 15A max,
10" long (TESCO Part No. 8012-10704-025-21)
- Retractable Test Clips with Steel Jaw - 4mm, Black, 1000V, Cat IV, 20A
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10705-21)
- Retractable Test Clips with Steel Jaw) - 4mm, Red, 1000V, Cat IV, 20A
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10705-22)
- Test Lead - 4mm, Stackable, Red, M/F both ends, 600V, Cat III, 15A max, 10" long
(TESCO Part No. 8012-10704-025-22)
TESCO Fused Jumper Sets are available in red, black, or red/black combination. Other colors may require a minimum purchase. Spare fuses are also available in 10-packs.
standard FUSED Jumper SET
Catalog No. 204
Purchase Tesco Equipment
Call now. Contact TESCO sales to order direct at:
To order spare or replacement parts for this item please contact
your TESCO representative directly or call the number above.