TESCO Desktop Meter Station
Catalog No. 2000
The TESCO Desktop Meter Station is an extremely versatile piece of testing equipment.
It can be used as a programming station, a single meter evaluation station, or a
test bed for checking meter features and anomalies. The newly designed Meter Station
not only has the ability to simply warm-up meters, but also has optional features such
as an external load (1PH) or an internal phantom load (0.5A), an optional disconnect
operation (500VA XFMR), a load receptacle, or a tilt chassis. For easy operation, all
options are conveniently mounted on the front panel.
To simplify your testing needs even further, the newest feature of the Desktop Meter
Station is a built-in load. This means no more carrying a load box. The loads can easily
be switched between 0, 5 and 30 amps (Custom loads available).
Catalog No. 2000 covers meter form 2S. It features a zero insertion force (ZIF) socket,
which makes the unit perfect for both the work bench, and the engineer’s desk. All
models are designed to operate using 120VAC input and have a power rating of
200VA. The disconnect models come with a larger power supply transformer and have
a power rating of 500VA.
All Desktop Meter Stations are built with the TESCO tradition of reliability and ruggedness.
- Meter Forms: 2S, both electronic and electromechanical
- Voltages: 240 VAC
- Dimensions: 12" x 11" x 10" (Standard Model); 12" x 13" x 10" (Disconnect & Built-in Load Models) (W x D x H)
Catalog No. 2000 Options
- Tilt Chassis (Catalog No. 2000-T): Tilts to vertical for electromechanical meters
- Internal Load (Catalog No. 2000-I): 0.5 Amp phantom load
- External Load (Catalog No. 2000-E): Up to 50 Amps
- Built-In Load (Catalog No. 2000-L): 0, 5 and 30 Amps (custom loads available)
- Disconnect Operation (Catalog No. 2000-D)
- Load Receptacle (Catalog No. 2000-R): 120 VAC receptacle
- Special Request (Catalog No. 2000-S): Contact TESCO to speak with a product specialist
Desktop Meter Station
Catalog No. 2000
Purchase Tesco Equipment
Call now. Contact TESCO sales to order direct at:
To order spare or replacement parts for this item please contact your TESCO representative directly or call the number above.